Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sharing Our Cares With Christ

God is all powerful, all knowing... He knows best in every situation, every need, every want, every trial.
 He's always there, always ready, always waiting for us to call on Him.  Always ready to help in times of trouble.
 And in times of joy, He's there to enjoy it with us. :)


 Why do we always wait until we're in trouble to call on Him? 

 Why should we think He wouldn't want to share in our joy? and help us along in our everyday trials, and work?

 If we turned to God for support, and guidance before we're in trouble, why would we need to go through so many trials?  What if those trials are sent our way to bring us to God?

 Hmm...... usually when something like this pops into my head at the start of a day, something comes along during the day that tests me on the lesson given me in the morning... I wonder what it will be today? May the Lord find me faithful to Him, whatever it is.


 Let me add this....

Draw Me Nearer

I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.

Refrain:
Draw me nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.

Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.

Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!

There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.


Posted on Google+ June 24th 2012


In the service of my Father
       Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment