Thursday, August 2, 2012

Learning To Be Faithful

I have been SO busy lately, Mom and my sister haven't been feeling well, so all the house work falls to me.
I love housekeeping, but in my mind girls should be their mom's helper until they go out on their own, not suddenly have a 6 person household dumped in their lap for who knows how long till people get better. :P
It's been a rather crazy day, of running, but having nothing to show for it, and naturally, I started to ''feel sorry for myself'' because I have all this stuff to do, and there's no end in sight. 
But really, aren't we supposed to take the little things that plague us, and look at them as tests from God? and be faithful even in the little things? 
And the verse that won't leave me alone this week. ;)

Colossians 3:23-24
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

That was sufficient to shut me up! :} What right do I have to grumble over the little things that serve as ''stumbling blocks'' that are really God's way of testing me, to see what He can trust me with in the future.

Luke 15:10
He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

God help me to be faithful in the 'little' things. :)

 Posted on Google+ February 17th 2012


In the service of my Father
       Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment