Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Getting Started

 I have never done a blog before, so this is new to me, and I am still trying to figure out what I am doing.  Please forgive any mess-ups in this, my first posting. :) 


 My point in doing this blog, is to encourage others in their walk with the Lord of lords, and King of all kings.  I am still growing in the Lord, and will never be entirely right on anything I attempt to say.  I will always strive to be honest and truthful, but as a mere mortal there will always be faults until "My spirit clothed immortal wings it's flight to realms of day".  So bear with me, as I attempt to create a blog worth reading. :) 


 As a "Daughter of The King" my aim is to be perfect as He is perfect. Tho' that is a very long way off, I do believe we can reach near perfection on this earth.  I'm the one who gets very put out with people who are content with the way they are, because that is the way God created them, and are waiting to become immortal so they may reach perfection.  While I believe that to be true, I must say it is only so in part.  Christ the King loves us exactly the way we are, but He loves us too much to leave us where we are.  We were never meant to always be the way we are.  We are this way because of sin; a force we are commissioned to conquer, through the help of Christ Jesus.  We are to be ever striving to be Christ like; which means changing.  So, while I believe perfection will not be reached until we pass into eternity, I believe we are to ever strive to be more like Him every day.


 My efforts on this blog will be devoted to challenging not only the thinking of others, but also my own. 

 Nothing I say will be completely accurate.  My point being to give another perspective; to show another side to common issues.  My duty is to study the Word, and post what I have learned from it. Your duty is to check in the Word, and see if I am right. :)


 Also note: I am going to try and "con" my sister into helping me with this blog... we shall see if I am successful. ;)  So, if you see anything good, you will know that I did succeed. ;)




   In the service of my Father, The King
          Hallie

2 comments:

  1. good for you :) in all things wether big or small when done onto our Lord , He then can take it and break it to feed many with much left over :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, God help me to be faithful in the little things. :) Thanks. :)

      Delete