Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Father Still Cares

 I have not posted for some time. It seems forever and a day since I've even looked at my blog.  Sorry about letting it slip like that. 

 There are many things I should write about, but can only do one at a time.  So, we'll start with this...

 God is SO good! He sends trials to strengthen us. Hard trials. Ones we wonder at times if we'll make it through them.  But, He allows a ray of light now and then, that help us through. 

 Still going through the same trial as before... it just gets worse.  There seems no hope, no getting out of it.   But as someone said; "The only way out is through."  And I've been wondering if there is an end?  Does God have for me to be dealing with this same trial for the rest of my life? 

 But He allowed a ray of light. He allowed me to see it's not so bad as it seems.  He is still in control. He does still care.  

 At times I forget that. But it's true. God does care. He is still there for us. He is still in control. He is still working His plan, which is infinitely better than ours. 

 God Will Take Care Of You



  1. Be not dismayed whate’er betide,
    God will take care of you;
    Beneath His wings of love abide,
    God will take care of you.
    • Refrain:
      God will take care of you,
      Through every day, o’er all the way;
      He will take care of you,
      God will take care of you.
  2. Through days of toil when heart doth fail,
    God will take care of you;
    When dangers fierce your path assail,
    God will take care of you.
  3. All you may need He will provide,
    God will take care of you;
    Nothing you ask will be denied,
    God will take care of you.
  4. No matter what may be the test,
    God will take care of you;
    Lean, weary one, upon His breast,
    God will take care of you.

 He allows these trials to bring us closer to Him.  Will we continue on with Him? or will we give up, and walk away?   
 I have wanted so bad to just walk away... but He is doing wonderful things through it all.  I just need to trust. 

 Proverbs 3: 11, 12
My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD: neither be weary of His correction.
For whom the LORD loveth He chasteneth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth;

 He showed me a ray of light in all of this... which was sufficient to get my hopes up.  So, even in showing me another side of the situation. In let a little light on the subject; He allowed my newly revived hopes to be crushed, as quickly as they were revived. 
 God, in His wisdom, and mercy, will show us He is still on control. But He'll be certain that we are still in the place where we have to trust only Him. 

 With such a God, how could I ever doubt Him?  He is everything.  Laying dreams aside is so hard.  But He is SO worth it. 


   In the service of my Father
           Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment